An asecos chemical storage cabinet is ideally suited for the legally compliant storage of toxic, non-flammable chemicals and toxic substances in working areas. Whether laboratory, school or company - the large variety of models offers the right solution for every requirement.
- Equipment: Depending on the needs, it is possible to choose between height adjustable shelves, pull-out shelves with removable plastic sump, bottom collecting sumps, perforated inserts and grids.
- Natural ventilation: The chemical storage cabinets come with a natural ventilation due to vent openings at the bottom of the doors and can be connected to a technical exhaust system.
- All chemical storage cupboards and cabinets are available in 7 different door colours.
- The doors can be individually selected - wing doors, space saving folding doors or doors with glass panel.
- Type 30 safety box: An asecos chemical storage cabinet is available on request with a type 30 safety box according to EN 14470-1. This box has all the safety features of a fire resistant safety storage cabinet. In this way, toxic substances and a small amount of combustible substances can be stored together in one chemical cabinet in accordance with the law.