13 Apr 2021 The safe storage and handling of lithium batteries and avoiding risks from fire
Date: 13 April 2021
Duration: 1 hour, 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (GMT London)
Participation fee: Free
In normal operations, using lithium batteries is considered safe, however if there is a technical defect or a battery is damaged, the situation can rapidly change and become critical.
Unfortunately, unless the damage is clearly visible, for example damage to the casing, the defect can remain unseen.
This webinar will highlight the dangers posed by lithium ion batteries and explain why it is important to have a plan and the right protection in place, should an incident begin to unfold.
We will explain the asecos concept of safe storage and present the range of storage options that are available.
Are you an e-bike/e-scooter dealer, mobility aid supplier, manufacturer or distributor of lithium-ion batteries or power tools, health and safety professional, insurer/risk assessor, or a professional in a field where lithium-ion batteries are used?
Then the one-hour webinar is just right for you!
- Understand the dangers posed by lithium-ion batteries
- Learn how they react when something goes wrong
- What is meant by passive and active storage
- Discover the technology behind safe storage cabinets
- The model choices available and the alarm signalling options
- Brian Sims (Editor - Fire Safety Matters)
- Mark Whiteley (UK and Ireland Manger - asecos Ltd.)
- Les Day (Regional Sales Manager - asecos Ltd.)
This webinar is produced in cooperation with Fire Security Matters (FSM) and Western Business Media (WBM).
You will be redirected to register for this webinar.