asecos academy free training course – “MATSAFE” Hazardous Material Storage
Free course – new content each month
The storage and handling of hazardous materials has many associated risks. However, the use of hazardous and flammable materials is part of the daily routine in many workplaces and safety should be of paramount importance.
As the leading manufacturer of fire-resistant hazardous material storage solutions, our goal is to raise awareness of the current standards such as EN14470-1/-2 and drive the standards of tomorrow. With this in mind, we have created a free educational guide to offer you the best support possible: “MATSAFE” Hazardous Material Storage (only available for the United Kingdom).
Free educational guide – available for the United Kingdom
By signing up to this campaign you will receive monthly content that will ultimately enable you to decide on the correct storage to solve your storage issues.
This will include:
- Downloadable guides and charts
- Participation in webinars
- Invitations to live experimental lectures
- DSEAR Regulations (Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations) and much more.
The course will conclude with a summary of the key learning points and a free-to-enter prize draw as part of your registration.
What to expect from this campaign:
- Hazardous materials – definition and terms
- UK Legislation
- Understanding Safety Data Sheets and performing Risk Assessments
- Centralised and decentralised storage and classification of hazardous materials
- Storage of flammable liquids in fire-resistant safety storage cabinets
- Extraction & Ventilation Requirements - DSEAR 2002 Legislation
- Service and maintenance
- And more....
Click here to join the campaign now! – Only available for the United Kingdom.