Experimental lecture: Safe storage of hazardous substances
Event location: In your company or at the asecos academy, Gründau
Duration: Custom - between 2 hours and 1 day
Event date: On request
Participation fee: On request
If you’re familiar with the risks of handling hazardous substances, you can avoid them. That’s why it’s so important to have regular training and awareness for handling hazardous substances in the work place, in addition to the proper storage of hazardous substances. Because more knowledge means more safety long-term.
asecos GmbH offers training sessions that include vivid demonstrations of the hazards: experimental lectures with explosions, deflagrations, and other chemical reactions. Our hazardous substance experts provide an introduction to the handling and storage of hazardous substances and the risks associated with it. The hazards that can arise as the result of improper storage of hazardous substances are demonstrated live upon request and vividly explained.
- Live experimental lecture or video introduction to experiment
- Hazardous substances
– Definition and legal basis
– Notes on proper handling
- Storage and storing
– Legal basis
– Permissible and impermissible storage
- Preventive and safety measures
– Elementary relationships between oxygen, hazardous substances, and ignition sources
- Flammable liquids: Terms and definitions
– Hazard classes
– Flash point
– Auto-ignition temperature
- Extensive seminar documentation
- Food provided during breaks (if lecture is held on premises of the asecos academy)
- Certificate of participation
We can provide the asecos experimental lecture either at your site or in our training centre in Gründau.