Overview: Drum storage cabinets model line XL-LINE
The giant: Safe and approved storage of large containers and 200-litre-drums
GS-tested drum storage cabinets for unrestricted storage of flammable hazardous materials in work areas in accordance with EN 14470-1 and TRGS 510 with a fire resistance of 90 (Type 90) minutes.
High flexibility - optionally available transport base for simple in-house transportation.
Excellent products with a special manufacturer warranty of up to 5 years.
Bottom collecting sump
- Bottom collecting sump with grid
- Safe and approved storage of 200-litre-drums
- Shelves ideal for additional storage of small containers
- Optimal utilisation of interior storage capacities
- Safe and convenient storage of large containers
- Rack system with height adjustable storage levels
- Safety while filling, end-to-end earthing link at the the rear panel
- With up to 3 earthing wires incl. clamp inside the cabinet
- High flexibility - optionally available transport base for simple in-house transportation
- No unauthorised use
- Doors lockable with cylinder lock
Comfortable and safe
- Slide bar door closer with open arrest system
- Convenient storage and removal of drums
- Quickly put into operation
- Integrated air ducts ready for connection (DN75) to a technical exhaust system
Product videos of the XL-LINE safety storage cabinets
Get to know our XL-LINE safety storage cabinets for the storage of drums and large containers for indoor use in our product video.
The XL-LINE drum cabinets are available in different sizes and with individual equipment.
You can find more videos on our YouTube channel.
XL-LINE drum cabinets
Drum cabinet, width 155 cm
Drum cabinet, width 110 cm
Drum cabinet with recirculating air filter system, width 155 cm