Overview: Safety storage cabinets with electronic vertical drawers of the V-MOVE-90 model line
Safety storage cabinets with electronic vertical drawers for maximum ease of use and access to all stored containers from both sides
Safety storage cabinets for unrestricted storage of flammable hazardous materials in work areas in accordance with EN 14470-1 and TRGS 510.
With a depth of 86 cm, V-LINE cabinets now use the space next to laboratory fume cupboards and work benches that conventional hazardous material cabinets have left unused. The vertical drawer technology allows access and visibility to all stored containers from both sides.
- Fire resistance of 90 minutes (type 90) type-tested in accordance with EN 14470-1
- Conformity in accordance with the requirements of EN 16121 and 16122
- Excellent products with special manufacturer warranty. For more information click here.
- The vertical drawer technology allows access and visibility to all stored containers from both sides
Optimum integration and use of space
- With a depth of 86 cm, V-LINE cabinets now use the space next to laboratory fume cupboards and work benches that conventional hazardous material cabinets have left unused
Guard rail system
- For shelves as additional tilt protection for stored containers (optional)
Modern colour design
- Bi-colour design: choice of 5 door colours for the scratch proof surface
- Unicolour design: choice of 2 colours for the powder-coated surface
- At the push of a button the vertical drawers open and close automatically
- The drawers glide softly and quietly out of and into the cabinet body, without additional physical efforts
- The stop function of the vertical drawers detects resistances and eliminates the risk of being trapped
No unauthorised use
- Doors lockable with cylinder lock; the cabinets can be integrated by the customer in an existing master key system
- Locking status indicator (red/green) signals the locking status of the cabinet
- Integrated air ducts ready for connection (DN 75) to a technical exhaust system can be used for the extraction of hazardous substances vapours
- The potential formation of explosive atmospheres or harmful vapours is safely prevented
Product videos of the V-LINE safety storage cabinets
The world's first fire-protected safety storage cabinet with vertical extension of the asecos V-LINE is considered the space miracle for laboratories and industry.
At half the cabinet width, the V-LINE safety storage cabinets offer the same storage volume as standard cabinets. The innovative vertical pull-out technology offers the user maximum ease of use.
Here you can find the informative product video of the V-LINE safety storage cabinets. You can find more videos about the product on our YouTube channel.
V-LINE safety storage cabinets
V-LINE laboratory application example: V-MOVE-90, 45 cm wide, 1 vertical drawer
V-MOVE-90, 45 cm wide, colour light grey, 5 extendable storage shelves, bottom collecting sump
V-MOVE 90, 45 cm wide, colour pure white, 1 vertical drawer
V-LINE industry application example: V-MOVE-90, 45 cm wide, 1 vertical drawer
V-MOVE-90, 45 cm wide, bi-colour design anthracite/warning yellow
V-MOVE-90, 81 cm wide, colour light grey, two vertical drawers
V-MOVE-90, 81 cm wide, bi-colour with stainless steel front, two vertical drawers
V-MOVE-90, 81 cm wide, colour pure white (for laboratory use), two vertical drawers