Overview: Safety storage cabinets model line V-LINE
The new formula for the storage of hazardous materials – the space-saver for the laboratory and industrial sector
Safety storage cabinets with vertical drawers for unrestricted storage of flammable hazardous materials in working areas according to EN 14470-1 with a type-tested fire resistance of 90 minutes (Type 90). GS certification has also been applied for and will soon be received.
The V-LINE cabinets are available with one (45 cm width) or two (81 cm width) electromotor controlled vertical drawers, in laboratory or industrial designs with various interior equipment to choose from. With a depth of 86 cm, V-LINE cabinets use available space optimally and offer the same storage volume at half the cabinet width as standard cabinets. Innovative vertical drawer technology allows access to all stored containers on both sides. A standard automatic closing system as well as electronic safety elements ensure safety even in the event of a power failure.
Outstanding products with a special manufacturing guarantee of up to ten years.
Innovative vertical drawer technology
- Vertical drawer(s)
- Access on both sides to all stored containers
- Direct, perfect overview
- Maximum operating comfort
- Robust and durable
Adjustable storage levels
- Extendable storage shelves each with 50 kg load
- Flexible storage levels are height-adjustable by customer (grid size 25 mm)
- Safety sealing strip (30 mm high)
- Anti-slip rubber mats for shelves (optional)
Additional anti-tip protection with guard rail system for stored containers (optional).
Unicolour design with smooth powder coating, available in the following colours:
- Light gray
- Laboratory white (sim. RAL 9016)
Modern bi-colour design with insensitive structured paint. Body in standard anthracite colour, doors available in 5 freely selectable colours:
- Warning yellow
- Light grey
- Traffic red
- Gentian blue
- Stainless steel (insensitive, maximum resistance)
- Fully automatic electromotor opening and closing without additional effort
- Low noise: Silent glide of the drawers
- Optical and acoustic warning when closing
- Doors lockable (access protection)
- Electronic cylinder lock (lockable)
- Intelligent stop function detects resistances during opening/closing and eliminates trapping hazards (deactivates automatic door closing).
- When the cabinet is not in use, doors close automatically after 60 seconds with an optical and acoustic warning signal.
Tested bottom collecting sump
Model-tested collecting sump (StawaR), in conjunction with perforated insert also usable as storage level.
Available in 2 widths (each deep design)
- Cabinet 45 cm wide:
One vertical drawer
- Cabinet 81 cm wide: Two vertical drawers
(including electronic tip protection: If a vertical drawer is opened, the second drawer is blocked in the closed position)
- Each 86 cm deep construction for optimum use of space
- Cabinet 45 cm wide:
- Integrated ventilation system for connection (NW 75) to technical exhaust air
- Suitable for asecos ventilation/recirculating air modules
Optimal integration and use of space
Optimal use of existing surfaces
- Identical storage volume to standard cabinets - but only half the cabinet width.
- New definition of cabinet dimensions (deep design) makes it possible to make optimum use of existing surfaces. Thus, gain new
(Laboratory) work surfaces (see figure above).
- Perfect integration into existing workflows
Improvement of common practice
The common practice is installing safety cabinets front-flush with laboratory cupboards or work benches. This leaves space behind the cabinets unused (see figure above).
With a depth of 86 cm, V-LINE cabinets use this space thanks to the optimal integration and space utilization.
Watch the video showing the V-LINE safety storage cabinets here! For further product videos visit our YouTube channel.
V-LINE safety storage cabinets
V-LINE laboratory application example: V-MOVE-90, 45 cm wide, 1 vertical drawer
V-MOVE-90, 45 cm wide, colour light grey, 5 extendable storage shelves, bottom collecting sump
V-MOVE 90, 45 cm wide, colour pure white, 1 vertical drawer
V-LINE industry application example: V-MOVE-90, 45 cm wide, 1 vertical drawer
V-MOVE-90, 45 cm wide, bi-colour design anthracite/warning yellow
V-MOVE-90, 81 cm wide, colour light grey, two vertical drawers
V-MOVE-90, 81 cm wide, bi-colour with stainless steel front, two vertical drawers
V-MOVE-90, 81 cm wide, colour pure white (for laboratory use), two vertical drawers