Overview: Safety storage under bench cabinets of the UB-LINE model line
Under bench safety storage cabinets for spacesaving integration under fume hoods, hazardous materials work stations or work surfaces
Safety storage under bench cabinets for the unrestricted storage of flammable hazardous materials in working areas.
Cabinet makes perfect use of the space available under the fume cupboard. Model variations in 2 heights, 4 widths and 3 depths enable maximum flexibility in adapting to user requirements and structural conditions.
- Fire resistance of 90 minutes (type 90) type-tested in accordance with EN 14470-1
- Conformity in accordance with the requirements of EN 16121 and 16122
- Excellent products with special manufacturer warranty. For more information click here.
- Various cabinets in this model group are also tested to Underwriters Laboratories standard UL/ULC 1275.
► Disposal under bench cabinet (type 90) for the unrestricted storage and collection of flammable hazardous materials in working areas.
Fits perfectly under fume cupboards
- Cabinet makes perfect use of the space available under the fume cupboard
- Model variations in 2 heights, 4 widths and 3 depths enable maximum flexibility in adapting to user requirements and structural conditions
- Remain open in any position and allow access to all stored goods
- The interior is completely visible
- Optimal usage of the interior height with the optional second level drawer for storing small containers
Cylinder lock with locking status indicator
- Doors lockable with cylinder lock, locking status indicator (red/green) signals the locking status of the cabinet
- Integrated air ducts ready for connection (DN 50) to a technical exhaust system can be used for the extraction of hazardous substances vapours
- The potential formation of explosive atmospheres or harmful vapours is safely prevented
Recirculating air filter system for underbench cabinets
- The recirculating air filter system for underbench cabinets is specially designed for the pressure ratios and volume flows of cabinets with low internal volume
- It can be optionally mounted on a console or in a convenient housing unit
- Click here for more information
- Optionally available castors with plinth; simple movement of the cabinet
- Height adjustable to various laboratory furniture systems due to attachment covers
- Certified according to EN 14470-1 as well as the UL standard, the cabinets are suitable for international use
- Thanks to the large opening angle, the wing doors allow a view of the entire storage area and facilitate the storage and removal of containers
- With the optionally available maximised interior height, the cabinets can be retro-fitted with disposal systems by the customer
Product videos of the UB-LINE under bench cabinets
The UB-LINE safety storage under bench cabinets are suitable for the unrestricted storage of flammable hazardous substances in workrooms and, due to their size, fit perfectly under the fume hood!
They allow optimal use of space in every laboratory and every work area. Type-tested according to EN 14470-1 as well as GS tested - Made in Germany!
Here you can find the informative product video of the UB-LINE underbench cabinets. You can find more videos about the product on our YouTube channel.
UB-LINE safety storage under bench cabinets
Laboratory hoods equipped with a Type 90 UB-LINE safety storage under bench cabinet and a SL-LINE safety storage underbench cabinet
Laboratory equipment with different under bench cabinet versions
Type 90 safety storage under bench cabinet with integrated supply
Type 90 safety storage under bench cabinet in a laboratory
Type 90 safety storage under bench cabinet underneath a laboratory fume
Type 90 safety storage under bench cabinet Cambridge University
Third-party laboratory hood with a Type 90 safety storage under bench
Type 90 safety storage under bench cabinet underneath a laboratory hood