Overview: Safety storage under counter cabinets for high risk areas model line UB-LINE
Flammable under counter unit – fits perfectly under fume cupboards
GS-tested safety storage under counter cabinets for unrestricted storage of flammable hazardous materials in high risk areas in accordance with EN 14470-1 and TRGS 510 with a fire resistance of 90 (Type 90) minutes / furnace tested. Certain cabinets of this model group have been additionally tested in accordance with UL standard 1275 and ULC/ORD - C1275-84 standard. Compliant to OSHA and NFPA. CE conformity.
Flammable under counter units for integration into fume hoods or work benches: more than 40 different model variants in different widths and depths, with wing doors and/or drawers as well as additional disposal system allow the adaption to users requirements and structural conditions. May qualify as mobile high hazard room or may allow increase of maximum allowable quantities (subject to local AHJ approval).
Outer body and doors/drawers made of sheet steel, light gray (RAL 7035). Integrated air ducts ready for connection (Ø 2“) to a technical exhaust system.
Excellent products with a special manufacturer warranty of up to 5 years.
In a fire, every second matters. In many regions outside Europe, sheet steel cabinets are considered acceptable if they protect the flammable contents for about 10 minutes in case of fire. Could you evacuate your facility in 10 minutes? How about 90 minutes? Increasing the evacuation time from 10 to 90 minutes can save lives and protect investments. > read more
Fits perfectly under fume cupboards
- Cabinet makes perfect use of the space available under the fume cupboard
- Mobile: optionally available castors with plinth, easy moving of the cabinet
- Safe fixing of the cabinet: integrated locking mechansim
- Flexible: height adjustment to various laboratory furniture
- Safe decanting of hazardous materials
- Drawers are standard fitted with earthing wire incl. clamp and with seal welded sump
Maximized interior height
- Cabinet with maximized interior height optionally available
- High storage capacity – ideal for 30 litre containers
- Problem-free connection to supply and disposal pipes
No unauthorized use
- Doors and drawers lockable
- Integrated locking state indicator (red/ green) signals the locking status of the cabinet
- Remain open in any position, self-closing and self-sealing in the event of fire
- Doors can be opened with minimal effort
- 135° opening, interior of cabinet completely visible
- GS-approved with 50,000 non-wearing open- close cycles
Integrated drawers can be opened with minimal effort. Safe access to all containers, the interior of the drawer is completely visible. Drawers are self-closing and self-sealing in the event of fire.
Second level drawer
Second level drawer for the storage on 2 levels, optimal utilisation of inside space when storing small containers.
Bottom collecting sump
Usable as storage level in conjuction with perforated insert.
Watch the video showing the UB-LINE safety storage under counter cabinets for high risk areas here! For further product videos visit our YouTube channel.