Overview: cabinets for acids and alkalis model line SL-LINE
Robust construction and longevity
GS-tested cabinets for acids and alkalis for unrestricted storage of aggressive and non-flammable hazardous materials in work areas in accordance with TRGS 510, DGUV-I 213-850, Ordinance on Hazardous Substances.
Large variation of models: A selection of tall cabinets in two widths and under bench cabinets in three widths allow the adaption to user requirements and structural conditions.
Acid and alkali storage cabinets from asecos are optionally available with a separate built-in compartment for the storage of hydrofluoric acid. Further information on storing hydrofluoric acid is available here.
Excellent products with a special manufacturer warranty of up to 5 years.
Robust construction and longevity
- Tall cabinet with body made of powder- coated sheet steel and interior space made of melamine resin and flame retardant special plates
- Under bench cabinets completely made of melamine resin and flame retardant special plates
Safe, separate storage
- Acids and alkalis can be stored safe and separately
- Two hermetically divided storage compartments, vertical or horizontal dividing wall
- Integrated aeration and venting system, corrosion resistance of the metal-free air ducts
- Doors separately lockable with profile cylinder lock (cabinets can be integrated by the customer in an existing master key system) or cylinder lock (under bench cabinets)
- Complete locking system assembled outside the storage compartment (excl. under bench cabinets)
Comfortable adjusting possibilities
- Tall cabinets with integrated adjusting aids in the cabinet base
- Fast and effective compensation for uneven floor
- The pull-out shelves incl. sump are made of plastic
Storage of bulk packs
- Fixed storage levels with 33-litre shelfs incl. plastic sumps or even 66-litre bottom collecting sumps (each with grid) can be built-in as an alternative for the storage of bulk packs
- Corrosion proof, metal-free air ducts
- Separate extraction air of each storage compartment
- Even ventilation via only one extraction air inlet
No unpleasant odour
- Special plastic lip seals prevent dangerous vapours escaping from the inside of the cabinet
Built-in compartment for the storage of hydrofluoric acid
- Optionally available
- The box can be locked separately
- Further information on the storage of hydrofluoric acid: click here
Product videos of the SL-LINE safety storage cabinets
The SL-LINE acid-alkali cabinets provide safe storage of aggressive, non-flammable hazardous substances in workrooms.
Two hermetically separated storage chambers (vertical or horizontal center partition) allow acids and alkalis to be safely stored separately. The wide range of models offers a choice of tall cabinets (two widths) and base cabinets (three widths) and allows a high degree of flexibility in adapting to user requirements and structural conditions.
Here you can find the informative product video of the SL-LINE acid-leach cabinets. You can find more videos about the product on our YouTube channel.
SL-LINE cabinets for acids and alkalis
Laboratory hood with a SL-LINE safety storage underbench cabinet and a Type 90 UB-LINE safety storage underbench cabinet
Cabinet for acids and alkalis with 12 pull-out shelves, 120cm width
Cabinet for acids and alkalis with 6 pull-out shelves, 60cm width
Cabinet for acids and alkalis with pull-out shelves, 59cm width
Cabinet for acids and alkalis with pull-out shelves and 3 wing doors