Overview: Safety storage cabinets for acids and alkalis of the SL-LINE model line
Cabinets for acids and alkalis with corrosion-resistant, sturdy construction and separate storage compartments for acids and alkalis
Safety storage cabinets for the storage of aggressive and non-flammable hazardous materials in working areas according to TRGS 510, DGUV-I 213-850, Ordinance on Hazardous Substances.
Tall cabinet with body made of powder-coated sheet steel and interior space made of melamine resin and flame retardant special plates. Acids and alkalis can be stored safe and separately. Two hermetically divided storage compartments; vertical or horizontal dividing wall; integrated aeration and venting system; corrosion resistance of the metal-free air ducts.
- Conformity in accordance with the requirements of EN 16121 and 16122
- Excellent products with special manufacturer warranty. For more information click here.
(Optionally available) for hydrofluoric acid including corrosion-resistant polypropylene sump.
Robust construction and longevity
- Tall cabinet with body made of powder-coated sheet steel and interior space made of melamine resin and flame retardant special plates
Safe, separate storage
- Acids and alkalis can be stored safe and separately
- Two hermetically divided storage compartments; vertical or horizontal dividing wall; integrated aeration and venting system; corrosion resistance of the metal-free air ducts
- Door lockable with cylinder lock, the cabinets can be integrated by the customer into an existing locking system
- Integrated air ducts ready for connection (DN 75) to a technical exhaust system can be used for the extraction of hazardous materials vapours
- The potential formation of harmful vapours is safely prevented
- Equipped with pull-out shelves incl. highly resistant sumps made of plastic
- The pulled-out shelf provides a quick overview of all stored hazardous substances
- In case of leakage the tray can be easily removed and quickly emptied and cleaned
Separately lockable storage box
- Optionally available for hydrofluoric acid including corrosion-resistant polypropylene sump
- Optionally available with PE tray shelves (V = 33 L) or bottom collecting sumps (V = 68 L) as storage levels for bulk packs
Optionally available with metal cladding
- Optionally available with metal cladding for uniform integration into existing facilities
- Optionally available castors with plinth; simple movement of the cabinet
- Height adjustable to various laboratory furniture systems due to attachment covers
Fits perfectly under fume cupboards
- Cabinet makes perfect use of the space available under the fume cupboard
Product videos of the SL-LINE safety storage cabinets
The SL-LINE acid-alkali cabinets provide safe storage of aggressive, non-flammable hazardous substances in workrooms.
Two hermetically separated storage chambers (vertical or horizontal center partition) allow acids and alkalis to be safely stored separately. The wide range of models offers a choice of tall cabinets (two widths) and base cabinets (three widths) and allows a high degree of flexibility in adapting to user requirements and structural conditions.
Here you can find the informative product video of the SL-LINE acid-leach cabinets. You can find more videos about the product on our YouTube channel.
SL-LINE cabinets for acids and alkalis
Laboratory hood with a SL-LINE safety storage underbench cabinet and a Type 90 UB-LINE safety storage underbench cabinet
Cabinet for acids and alkalis with 12 pull-out shelves, 120cm width
Cabinet for acids and alkalis with 6 pull-out shelves, 60cm width
Cabinet for acids and alkalis with pull-out shelves, 59cm width
Cabinet for acids and alkalis with pull-out shelves and 3 wing doors