Overview: Safety storage cabinets with a large variety of models of the S-LINE model line
Safety storage cabinets as proven classics with a large variety of models
Safety storage cabinets for unrestricted storage of flammable hazardous materials in work areas in accordance with EN 14470-1 and TRGS 510
The right storage solution for every application thanks to a wide variety of models and interior equipment. Choose flexibly from wide and narrow as well as medium height and tall cabinets. Our many safety cabinet models can be perfectly adapted to the most diverse requirements thanks to the wide range of interior furnishing options. Depending on your needs, furnishing packages with the following components are available: Drawer, metal-free storage level, bottom collection sump and perforated insert, shelf and tray shelf.
- Fire resistance of 90 minutes (type 90), type-tested in accordance with EN 14470-1
- Conformity in accordance with the requirements of EN 16121 and 16122
- Excellent products with special manufacturer warranty. For more information click here.
- Door operation with minimal effort; door open arrest system (optional) allows convenient and safe removal or storage of containers with both hands
- Optionally available with a dividing wall, creating two storage compartments for the safe; segregated and cost-efficient storage of different hazardous substances in one cabinet
- The right storage solution for every application thanks to a wide variety of models and interior equipment.
- Choose flexibly from wide and narrow as well as medium height and tall cabinets
- Door lockable with cylinder lock, the cabinets can be integrated by the customer into an existing locking system
- Integrated air ducts ready for connection (DN 75) to a technical exhaust system can be used for the extraction of hazardous substances vapours
- The potential formation of explosive atmospheres or harmful vapours is safely prevented
- Improved comfort and safety when storing and retrieving hazardous materials thanks to one-hand operation (AGT) of the wing doors, door locking system and automatic door closing system (TSA)
Wide range of interior design options
- Our many cabinet models can be perfectly adapted to the most diverse requirements thanks to the wide range of interior design options available
- Depending on requirements, furnishing packages with the following components are available:
- metal-free storage level
- bottom collection sump and perforated insert
- shelf and tray shelf
Product videos of the S-LINE safety storage cabinets
S-LINE safety storage cabinets
Our S-LINE safety storage cabinets are suitable for the safe storage of flammable liquids. The proven all-rounder is available in different sizes and versatile equipment variants.
Learn about the other advantages of our S-LINE safety storage cabinets in our product video. You can find more videos on our YouTube channel.
S-LINE safety storage cabinets
S-LINE safety storage cabinet with space saving folding doors at the company ‘Bayer CropScience’
S-LINE safety storage cabinet at the brewery Koblenz
Type 90 safety storage cabinets as central storage room (connected to the in house ventilation system)
Safety storage cabinets S-PHOENIX-90 at the Justus-Liebig-University in Gießen
Safety storage cabinet S-CLASSIC-90, 0,60m width, with drawers
Safety storage cabinet S-CLASSIC-90, 0,90m width, with drawers
Type 30 safety box for wall mounting - safe and simple storage of hazardous materials directly at the workplace and above the workbench
Safety storage cabinet S-PHOENIX-90, 1,20m width, with drawers
Safety storage cabinet S-PHOENIX-90, 0,60m width, with shelves