OVERVIEW: SAFETY STORAGE CABINETS MODEL LINE S-LINE
Decades of developing and optimising ensure that the S-LINE safety storage cabinet is technically sophisticated.
GS-tested safety storage cabinets for unrestricted storage of flammable hazardous materials in work areas in accordance with EN 14470-1 and TRGS 510 with a fire resistance of 90 (Type 90) or 30 (Type 30) minutes.
Large variation of models: The S-LINE safety storage cabinets are available in three widths (60, 90, 120 cm), two hights (129, 196 cm) and partially in two depths.
Excellent products with a special manufacturer warranty of up to 5 years.
All door variants are self-closing in the event of fire.
- S-CLASSIC-30/90: the standard wing door version; optionally available with door open arrest system
- S-PEGASUS-90: always closed wing doors due to automatic door closing (TSA)
- S-PHOENIX-30/90: space saving folding doors – less required space in front of the cabinet while doors are open
- S-PHOENIX Vol.2-90: space saving and always closed wing doors due to the automatic door closing (TSA)
- S-PHOENIX touchless-90: with sensor-conrolled and fully automatic folding doors
- Doors lockable with profile cylinder (integration in an existing locking system possible)
- Door operation with minimal effort
- Door open arrest system (optional) allows convenient and safe removal or storage of containers with both hands
- Door open arrest system is mandatory for interior equipment with drawers
- Integrated air ducts ready for connection (DN75) to a technical exhaust system
- Visual inspection of the exhaust air function in the exhaust grille (rotating fan impeller) optionally available
Comfortable adjusting possibilities
- Integrated adjusting aids in the cabinet base ensure a fast and effective compensation for uneven floor
- Easy and safe access to all containers, even in the rear storage area. Double your possible storage capacity in the safety cabinet
- Interior of the cabinet completely visible
Metal-free interior equipment
- For the storage of aggressive hazardous materials
- As standard with removable plastic sump
- Load capacity of 75 kg
- With 30 mm upstand
- Seal-welded version available (load capacity 150 kg)
Bottom collecting sump
- Usable as storage level in conjuction with perforated insert
2 standard colours available
The large range of the S-LINE safety storage cabinet models is available in warning yellow (similar to RAL 1004) and light grey (RAL 7035). Further RAL colours can be customized at extra costs.
Language-free labelling for optimum international usability.
Watch the video showing the S-LINE safety storage cabinets here! For further product videos visit our YouTube channel.
S-LINE safety storage cabinets
S-LINE safety storage cabinet with space saving folding doors at the company ‘Bayer CropScience’
S-LINE safety storage cabinet at the brewery Koblenz
Type 90 safety storage cabinets as central storage room (connected to the in house ventilation system)
Safety storage cabinets S-PHOENIX-90 at the Justus-Liebig-University in Gießen
Safety storage cabinet S-CLASSIC-90, 0,60m width, with drawers
Safety storage cabinet S-CLASSIC-90, 1,20m width, with shelves
Safety storage cabinet S-CLASSIC-90, 1,20m width, 1,30m height, with shelves
Safety storage cabinet S-CLASSIC-90, 0,60m width, 1,30m height, with shelves
Safety storage cabinet S-CLASSIC-90, 0,90m width, with drawers
Type 30 safety box for wall mounting - safe and simple storage of hazardous materials directly at the workplace and above the workbench
Safety storage cabinet S-PHOENIX-90, 1,20m width, with drawers
Safety storage cabinet S-PHOENIX-90, 0,60m width, with shelves
Safety storage cabinet S-PHOENIX Vol.2-90, 0,60m