Overview: Safety storage cabinets with sturdy construction of the Q-LINE model line
Safety storage cabinets with sturdy construction and a transport base for flexible internal transport
Safety storage cabinets for unrestricted storage of flammable hazardous materials in work areas in accordance with EN 14470-1 and TRGS 510.
Extremely robust design with scratch-proof surface, triple hinged door for extreme strain. Doors stay in place at any opening angle for a more convenient handling of containers. Integrated transport base for simple inhouse transport, cabinet can be transported upright through doors (all Q-LINE models).
- Fire resistance of 90 minutes (type 90), type-tested in accordance with EN 14470-1
- Conformity in accordance with the requirements of EN 16121 and 16122
- Excellent products with special manufacturer warranty. For more information click here.
- Certain cabinets of this model group have been additionally tested in accordance with FM Standard 6050
- Certain cabinets of this model group have been additionally tested in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories-Standard UL/ULC 1275
- Integrated transport base for simple inhouse transport, cabinet can be transported upright through doors (all Q-LINE models)
Modern bicolour design
- Brings colour to your workplace: choice of seven door colours at no extra cost
- Language-free labelling for optimum international usability
Cylinder lock with locking status indicator
- Doors lockable with cylinder lock; the cabinets can be integrated by the customer in an existing master key system
- Locking status indicator (red/green) signals the locking status of the cabinet
- Extremely robust design with scratch-proof surface, triple hinged door for extreme strain
- Doors stay in place at any opening angle for a more convenient handling of containers
- Integrated air ducts ready for connection (DN 75) to a technical exhaust system can be used for the extraction of hazardous substances vapours
- The potential formation of explosive atmospheres or harmful vapours is safely prevented
Optional: dividing walls
- Optionally available with dividing walls that create up to four storage compartments for the safe and cost-efficient storage of different hazardous substances in one cabinet
TRIPLE CERTIFIED Safety storage cabinets offer maximum protection
- Certified according to EN 14470-1 as well as the FM and UL standards
- The cabinets are suitable for international use
Product videos of the Q-LINE safety cabinets
Get to know the Q-LINE as a robust industrial talent for the safe and compliant storage of flammable hazardous substances in our informative product video.
Many different models and equipment variants are available to you for the various areas of application with 90-minute or 30-minute fire resistance.
You can find more videos about the product on our YouTube channel.
Q-LINE safety storage cabinets
Safety storage cabinet Q-CLASSIC-90, 1,20m width, with shelves
Safety storage cabinet Q-CLASSIC-90, 1,20m width, with drawers
Safety storage cabinet Q-PHOENIX-90, 1,20m width, with shelves
Safety storage cabinet Q-CLASSIC-90, 0,60m width, with drawers
Safety storage cabinet Q-CLASSIC-90, 0,90m width, with drawers
Safety storage cabinet Q-CLASSIC-90 in a warehouse
Q-LINE safety storage cabinets at the company Ernst Wenzelmann Schilderfabrik GmbH