Overview: Safety storage cabinets model line Q-LINE
Extra robust and durable safety storage cabinet
GS-tested safety storage cabinets for unrestricted storage of flammable hazardous materials in work areas in accordance with EN 14470-1 and TRGS 510 with a fire resistance of 90 (Type 90) or 30 (Type 30) minutes.
All cabinets of the model group Q-CLASSIC-30/90 have been successfully tested in accordance with FM test standard 6050.
Large variation of models: Q-LINE safety storage cabinets are available in three widths (60, 90, 120 cm).
The quality of Q convinces. That’s why we give you a manufacturer’s guarantee of up to 10 years.
- The permanently integrated transport base makes pallets for transporting the safety storage cabinet superfluous – simply drive under with the pallet truck, done
- The cabinet base can be closed with an optional base cover
Modern bicolour design
- Choice of seven door colours at no extra cost
Language-free labelling for optimum international usability.
- Doors lockable with cylinder lock; the cabinet can be integrated by the customer in an existing master key system
- Locking status indicator (red/green) signals the locking status of the cabinet
Extra robust and durable
- Extremely robust design with scratch-proof surface
Safe, durable and robust
- Triple hinged door for extreme strain
- Safety elements assembled outside the storage compartment for increased protection against corrosion
- Integrated air ducts ready for connection (DN 75) to a technical exhaust system
- Visual inspection of the exhaust air function in the exhaust grille (rotating fan impeller)
- Easy alignment: adjusting aids to compensate for uneven floor
- Easy and safe access to all containers, even in the rear storage area. Double your possible storage capacity in the safety cabinet
- Interior of the cabinet completely visible
Metal-free interior equipment
- For the storage of aggressive hazardous materials
- As standard with removable plastic sump
- Load capacity of 75 kg
- With 30 mm upstand
- Seal-welded version available (load capacity 150 kg)
Bottom collecting sump
- Usable as storage level in conjuction with perforated insert
All door variants are self-closing in the event of fire
Wing doors or folding doors
- Q-CLASSIC-30/90: the standard wing door version
- Q-PEGASUS-90: always closed doors due to the serial automatic door closing (TSA)
- Q-PHOENIX-90: space-saving folding doors, ideal for use in case of narrow passage widths in front of the cabinet
Doors with glass cut
- Q-DISPLAY-30: extra-large glass cutout in the doors allows you to see at a glance which materials are stored in the cabinet
- Ideal for installation in sales rooms or material dispensing points
Product videos of the Q-LINE safety cabinets
Get to know the Q-LINE as a robust industrial talent for the safe and compliant storage of flammable hazardous substances in our informative product video.
Many different models and equipment variants are available to you for the various areas of application with 90-minute or 30-minute fire resistance.
You can find more videos about the product on our YouTube channel.
Q-LINE safety storage cabinets
Safety storage cabinet Q-CLASSIC-90, 1,20m width, with shelves
Safety storage cabinet Q-CLASSIC-90, 1,20m width, with drawers
Safety storage cabinet Q-PHOENIX-90 with a pallet truck
Safety storage cabinet Q-PHOENIX-90, 1,20m width, with shelves
Safety storage cabinet Q-CLASSIC-90, 0,60m width, with drawers
Safety storage cabinet Q-CLASSIC-90, 0,90m width, with drawers
Safety storage cabinet Q-DISPLAY-30 with wing door incl. glass cutout
Safety storage cabinet Q-CLASSIC-90 in a warehouse
Q-LINE safety storage cabinets at the company Ernst Wenzelmann Schilderfabrik GmbH
Q-LINE safety storage cabinets at the company PolyOne