Overview: Safety storage cabinets model line Q-LINE
Free standing units – extra robust and durable safety storage cabinet
GS-tested safety storage cabinets for unrestricted storage of flammable hazardous materials in high risk areas in accordance with EN 14470-1 and TRGS 510 with a fire resistance of 90 (Type 90) or 30 (Type 30) minutes / furnace tested. CE conformity.
All cabinets with shelves of the model group Q-CLASSIC-30/90 have been successfully tested in accordance with FM test standard 6050 and and UL/ULC standard 1275. Compliant to OSHA and NFPA. Large variation of models as well as interior configurations. Q-LINE safety storage cabinets are available in three widths.
Self-closing and self-sealing doors and vent connections in the event of a fire. May qualify as mobile high hazard room or may allow increase of maximum allowable quantities (subject to local AHJ approval).
The quality of Q convinces. That’s why we give you a manufacturer’s guarantee of up to 10 years.
The permanently integrated transport base makes pallets for transporting the safety storage cabinet superfluous – simply drive under with the pallet truck, done.
The cabinet base can be closed with an optional base cover.
Modern bicolor design
Choice of two door colors at no extra cost: doors in warning yellow (RAL 1004)
or light gray (RAL 7035).
Cabinet body in anthracite gray (RAL 7016).
Labelling is is easy to understand.
- Doors lockable with cylinder lock; the cabinet can be integrated by the customer in an existing master key system
- Locking status indicator (red/green) signals the locking status of the cabinet
Extra robust and durable
Extremely robust design with scratch- and impact-resistant surface,
easy to clean.
Safe, durable and robust
- Triple hinged door for extreme strain
- Safety elements assembled outside the storage compartment for increased protection against corrosion
- Integrated air ducts ready for connection (Ø 3“) to a technical exhaust system
- Visual inspection of the exhaust air function in the exhaust grille (rotating fan impeller)
Easy alignment: adjusting aids to compensate for uneven floor.
- Easy and safe access to all containers, even in the rear storage area. Double your possible storage capacity in the safety cabinet
- Interior of the cabinet completely visible
Metal-free interior equipment
- For the storage of aggressive hazardous materials
- As standard with removable plastic sump
- Load capacity of 75 kg
- With 30 mm upstand
- Seal-welded version available (load capacity 150 kg)
Bottom collecting sump (sheet steel powder-coated)
Usable as storage level in conjuction with perforated insert.
Q-CLASSIC-30/90 with wing doors.
Self-closing and self-sealing doors and vent connections in the event of a fire with integrated thermal release system.
Watch the video showing the Q-LINE safety storage cabinets here! For further product videos visit our YouTube channel.