Robust, high-quality construction
- Perfect for the installation in outside areas
- Completely galvanised sheet steel construction with plastic laminated structured surface
- Stainless steel base
- Sloping roof with supernatant allows water to drain
- Folding doors with large opening angle
- Doors also available with fixed or hinged window – all fittings at a glance, even with doors closed
Maximum storage volume
For up to five 50-litres pressurised gas cylinders.
Solid 3-point locking with lockable turning lever (also available as profile cylinder lock, cabinets can be integrated by the customer in an existing master key system).
Effective ventilation through openings beneath the doors and at the rear wall.
Comfortable adjusting possibilities
Integrated adjusting aids in the cabinet base ensure a fast and effective compensation for uneven floor.
Standard interior equipment
Complete with mounting rails, cylinder retainer and matching tension belts.
Simple rolling in and removal of the gas cylinders.
Lateral cylinder retainer
Lateral cylinder retainer for two 10-litre cylinders, height-adjustable version (no tools required).
- Across the entire width of the cabinet
- Optionally available
- Height-adjustable version (no tools required)
Watch the video showing the G-LINE gas cylinder cabinets for a safe outdoor storage here! For further product videos visit our YouTube channel.
G-LINE gas cylinder cabinets for outdoor storage
Gas cylinder cabinet for outdoor storage for up to 5 x 50-Litre gas bottles, 135cm width
Gas cylinder cabinet for outdoor storage for up to 3 x 50-Litre gas bottles, 100cm width
Gas cylinder cabinet for outdoor storage for up to 2 x 50-Litre gas bottles, 70cm width
Gas cylinder cabinet, perforated version, double door
Gas cylinder cabinet, closed version, single door