Overview: Gas cylinder cabinets model line G-LINE
Gas cylinder cabinets for indoor storage - for up to 4 x 50-litre gas cylinders
GS-tested safety storage cabinets for the storage of pressurised gas cylinders in working areas according to EN 14470-2 and TRGS 510.
Maximum fire resistance: G-ULTIMATE-90 cabinets offer maximum safety when storing gas cylinders – 90 minutes fire resistance (Type G90). G-CLASSIC-30 gas cylinder cabinets convince due to proven technology and have a fire resistance of 30 minutes (Type G30).
Unique on the market: Gas cylinder cabinet with a 60 cm width for the storage of two 50 litre steel gas cylinders or two 40 litre aluminium gas cylinders with a diameter of 230 mm.
Excellent products with a special manufacturer warranty of up to 5 years.
Optimal ventilation that complies with the standard
- Tested and certified in accordance with the tightened GS regulations
- Complete and evenly ventilation in the cabinet
- Pressure drop values of all models < 150 Pa
- Doors lockable with profile cylinder lock (integrated in the door handle)
- Cabinets can be integrated by the customer in an existing master key system
- Large area for flexible lead-through possibilities on the top of the cabinet
- No additional insulation of piping necessary
Comfortable adjusting possibilities
- Integrated adjusting aids in the cabinet base ensure a fast and effective compensation for uneven floor
Standard interior equipment
- Complete with mounting rails, cylinder retainer and matching tension belts and rolling ramp
Comfort interior equipment
Complete with mounting rails, cylinder retainer and matching tension belts and rolling ramp with pneumatic damper.
Lateral cylinder retainer
- Lateral cylinder retainer for two 10-litre cylinders, alternatively in height-adjustable version (no tools required)
- Shelves in different versions, can also be installed at an angle for the storage of small gas cylinders
- Large interior height (1858 mm)
- Easy and effective mounting of the connecting pipes and gas equipment in the cabinet
Product videos of the G-LINE gas cylinder cabinets
The gas cylinder cabinets of the G-LINE enable the safe storage and removal of gas cylinders in accordance with regulations in workrooms (type G90/type G30) and outdoors (G-OD/G-PG).
The gas cylinder cabinets offer maximum protection and convince - depending on the model - with a fire resistance of up to 90 minutes.
Here you can find the infomative product video of the G-LINE gas cylinder cabinets for indoor storage. You can find more videos on our YouTube channel.
G-LINE gas cylinder cabinets for indoor storage
G90 gas cylinder cabinet for indoor storage at the company CeramTec
Gas cylinder cabinet G-ULTIMATE-90, standard interior equipment for up to 4 x 50-litre gas cylinders, width 140 cm
Gas cylinder cabinet G-ULTIMATE-90, comfort interior equipment for up to 4 x 50-litre gas cylinders, width 120 cm
Gas cylinder cabinet G-ULTIMATE-90, standard interior equipment for up to 3 x 50-litre gas cylinders, width 90 cm
Gas cylinder cabinet G-ULTIMATE-90, standard interior equipment for up to 2 x 50-litre gas cylinders, width 60 cm
Gas cylinder cabinet G-ULTIMATE-90, standard interior equipment for up to 1 x 50-litre gas cylinders or 2 x 10-litre gas cylinders, width 60 cm