Overview: Environmental cabinets model line E-LINE
Environmental cabinets for a safe and approved storage of water pollutant liquids in working areas.
The environmental cabinets are optionally available with a Type 30 safety box for the storage of flammable liquids, aerosol cans, etc.
Robust construction and longevity
- Sturdy sheet-steel construction
No unauthorised use
- Doors lockable with cylinder locking (integrated in the turning handle)
Type 30 safety box
- 2 self-closing hinged doors
- Bottom collecting sump, powder-coated steel with 5 liters volume for the shreds
- Exhaust air connection (DN 75) for technical ventilation of the safety box
Bottom collecting sump
- The cabinet can be equipped with a galvanised bottom collecting sump
Height adjustable, galvanised tray shelves, load capacity 50 kg.
Product videos of the E-LINE environmental cabinets
The E-LINE environmental cabinets are approved for the safe and compliant storage of water hazardous and aggressive liquids in workrooms.
Here you can find the product video of the E-LINE environmental cabinets. You can find more videos on our YouTube channel.
E-LINE environmental cabinets
Practical example: E-LINE environmental cabinet with Type 30 safety box
Cabinet for plant protection products with a Type 30 safety box
E-CLASSIC environmental cabinet
Material storage cabinet with a Type 30 safety box