Overview: Cabinets for chemicals of the C-LINE model line
Cabinets for chemicals for ideal storage of nonflammable chemicals and toxic substances
Safety storage cabinets for the storage of toxic and non-flammable hazardous materials in working areas according to TRGS 510.
A selection of cabinets in three widths and two heights allow the adaption to users requirements and structural conditions. 3 different door variations are available: Wing door, wing door with fixed window, space-saving folding door. Optionally available with a type 30 safety box for the safe storage of small quantities of flammable hazardous materials.
- Conformity in accordance with the requirements of EN 16121 and 16122
Large variation of models
- A selection of cabinets in three widths and two heights allow the adaption to users requirements and structural conditions
- 3 different door variations are available: Wing door, wing door with fixed window, space-saving folding door
Type 30 safety box
- Optionally available with a type 30 safety box for the safe storage of small quantities of flammable hazardous materials
Modern bicolour design
- The cabinets bring colour to your workplace: choice of seven door colours at no extra cost, body in modern Anthracite grey
No unauthorised use
- Doors lockable with profile cylinder and cylinder lock
- Ready for connection to (DN 75) a technical exhaust system
- Natural ventilation at the cabinet bottom
Available with pull-out shelves
- Incl. sumps made of plastic
- The pulled-out shelf provides a quick overview of all stored hazardous substances
- In case of leakage the tray can be easily removed and quickly emptied and cleaned
- Fitted for large containers and canisters with shelves and a bottom collecting sump
- The height-adjustable storage levels offer a high load capacity
- In combination with a perforated insert, the bottom collecting sump can be used as an additional storage level
- Separated storage of various hazardous materials in up to 4 storage compartments
- Labelling system suitable for each stored hazardous material
- Every storage compartment can be equipped individually, optimal adaption to the stored containers and user requirements
Product videos of the C-LINE chemical cabinets
C-LINE cabinets for chemicals
The C-LINE chemical cabinets are used for storage of non-flammable chemicals and toxic substances in workrooms.
The robust, welded construction, as well as high-quality and scratch-resistant structural paint ensures the robust and durable use of the safety cabinets. The large variety of doors and models provides for a wide range of applications and leaves nothing to be desired.
Here you can find the informative product video of the C-LINE chemical cabinets. You can find more videos about the product on our YouTube channel.
C-LINE cabinets for chemicals
Cabinet for chemicals CS-CLASSIC-F with Type 30 safety box
CS-PHOENIX with folding doors, Height 110cm, Width 54cm
CS-CLASSIC-G with wing doors, Width 105cm
CS-CLASSIC, Height 110cm, Width 54cm
CS-CLASSIC, Height 195cm, Width 54cm
CS-CLASSIC, Height 195cm, Width 105cm
Cabinet for chemicals with wing doors
Cabinet for chemicals with doors incl. glass cutouts
C-CLASSIC cabinet for chemicals, Width 120cm