Professional maintenance can be vital
Improper maintenance can have serious consequences, such as loss of insurance cover. But other more severe costs can be incurred through production downtime, logistical changes or even the relocation of production. In these circumstances, day-to-day running costs for personnel, vehicle fleet etc., continue to be
a burden on the affected company.
This can all be avoided with asecos original service, keeping you legally on the safe side.
asecos employees are specialists in their field.
Safety inspections should only be carried out by a qualified, competent person. A competent person is defined as: A person who, through his or her vocational training, professional experience and timely professional activity, has the necessary technical knowledge to test work equipment.
We work in accordance with the legal regulations and only employ service staff who are called upon to be competent persons to carry out these safety checks.
Our service technicians undergo thorough initial and continuous training, both internal and external, in all aspects of hazardous material storage and handling, across our full product range.
Such intensive training ensures our service technicians have the necessary qualifications and ability to:
- carry out safety inspections on asecos products,
- carry out the effectiveness test,
- conduct a technically correct and comprehensive assessment,
- assess the basis for warranty extension.
In addition, asecos has a specialist back office with a trained occupational safety specialist. So you can be sure that we understand what is important.
Maintenance at the highest level means you have: legal security in the event of damage.
The regular inspection according to EC-directives 89/391/EEC include:
- Visual inspection including ventilation test
- Error analysis
Legal Certainty Inspectorate
- Control of EX areas, stored goods, legal marking, checking the documentation, installation conditions
- Measures to delay wear and tear
- Functional test
- Feedback of maintenance work
- Replacement of parts to a value of £5 are included in the service.
- Immediate repair in 98% of cases for manufactured products
Signed entry in the asecos service booklet / inspection sticker / inspection record.
Are you interested?
Then request your individual service offer! We also offer safety inspections of e.g. hazardous substance workplaces, pharmacy fume cupboards, acid-alkali cabinets, chemical, environmental and pesticide cabinets. Our service programme includes many more services - just contact us!