01.09.2021 - 04.09.2021 | Friedrichshafen | Germany
EUROBIKE - the leading global trade fair for the bike business - will open the doors in Friedrichshafen from 1 - 4 September 2021.
This year, we will be there with a lecture on the topic of "Safely store and charge lithium-ion batteries. Minimize fire risk in bike stores.".
Lecture "Safely store and charge lithium-ion batteries. Minimize fire risk in bike stores."
- Basics and mode of operation
- Cases of damage caused by lithium-ion accumulators
- Expert opinions
- What has to be considered for active and passive storage?
- What are the dangers of lithium-ion accumulators?
- Thermal Runaway: What does this term mean?
- What to do in case of fire?
- Legal requirements for fire protection in operation
Sinan Aydogdu has been part of the technical sales team at asecos Schweiz AG since the beginning of 2020. He has extensive experience from the e-bike sector and specializes in the handling, storage and hazard containment of "lithium-ion accumulators".
01.09.2021 - 10:00 AM
03.09.2021 - 12:00 AM
Speaker: Sinan Aydogdu, asecos Schweiz AG