Here you will find our current job offers. Whether career starter or experienced professional: We offer various jobs at all levels of professional life.
Would you like to take on the challenge in a successfully growing company? Then please send your full application documents stating our desired salary and earliest possible starting date to our mail adress.
Discretion and observance of your restriction notes are ensured.
Service Technician Field Service (m/f/d) - Swindon, M4 corridor
We are seeking a dynamic, communicative personality with hands-on mentality to join our Technical Service Team in the following position
>> Service Technician Field Service (m/f/d)
Swindon, M4 corridor
We offer an independent, varied job with a strong supportive team in the background. After an extensive training phase at our headquarters in Gründau, Germany, you will join the field service team coordinated by our headquarters Service Department.
The role will be based on the UK mainland but the field of operation is multi-regional and occasional assignments in Ireland are possibility. A high degree of willingness to travel will be required and periodically there will be occasions where you will be required to stay overnight in hotels. This is a precondition of the job and should be no obstacle for you.
You will be responsible for qualifying the final details of site visits with the customers, following the initial booking by the Service Department. Generally, the site visits will be conducted Monday to Thursday, allowing time for administration duties on a Friday but this can vary based in the workload at a particular time
- Maintenance and legally compliant safety checks (both mechanical and electrical)
- Fault diagnosis and repairs
- Commissioning of new equipment
- Fitting and removal of components
- Delivery, installation and dismantling of exhibition equipment
- A full, clean driving licence allowing you to drive vehicle up to 3.5 t.
- Basic Electrical Skills (City & Guilds accredited)
- Above-average performance-related compensation
- Permanent contract of employment
- Extensive training phase
- Service vehicle for business use, for which you provide a parking space at your place of residence
The ideal candidate:
- A competent “hands on” service engineer with a “can do” attitude, and the ability to problem-solve effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative
- Flexible and self-motivated, with the ability to maintain and achieve service targets and deadlines
- A professional team player, possessing excellent communication skills
- Able to understand technical contexts without difficulty
- Will represent our organisation and our very high standards of quality and customer service by confident, polite and competent appearance
asecos is the leading German manufacturer of highly-insulated safety storage cabinets for flammables which give the users up to 90 minutes of evacuation time in case of a fire. asecos has subsidiaries in The Netherlands, France, Spain, UK, Switzerland, Sweden and the United States and maintains a global sales network of specialised dealers and distributors.
For more than 25 years asecos has been actively involved in international associations and working groups to develop innovative and sustainable products to meet the challenges of storing hazardous materials in 21st century laboratories and industrial facilities. asecos cabinets can be easily integrated into casework or used as freestanding storage solutions.
If you feel intrigued by this opportunity, please send your CV and a cover letter stating your motivation, salary expectations and experience to:
Les Day, Commercial Director
firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0) 7793 650 538
asecos Limited | Profile House | Stores Road | Derby | DE21 4BD